Amazing Waterfront Villa at The Shores at Water's Edge
You're on vacation every day here at Water's Edge, especially when you can pull your boat right up out back. This is a beautiful Clark Turner (CT) built Villa home in the much sought-after Shores at Water's Edge community (Agents: We will pay 2.5% if you bring us a buyer!).
3 Bedrooms (includes 2 Master Suites); 3.5 Baths; 2 car garage.
* Living Room: 2-Story living room shows off an incredible open curved stairway and amazing CT moldings, as well as other CT details throughout the home like 3 niches to show off your art, coffered & tray ceilings in almost every room!;
* Dining Room: DR boasts a unique rotunda ceiling with chandelier hanging from the 2nd floor (must see);
* Kitchen: Recent $40,000 kitchen upgrade to include new granite w/full granite backsplash, Wolf gas stove, 48 inch Sub*Zero refrigerator and additional cabinetry.
* Family Room: 2-Story FR includes amazing coffered ceiling, gas fireplace and entertainment space for 55 inch TV, wall of glass and sliders onto a paver patio to view the beautiful Bush River and all the nature that abounds.
* Loft: Large loft overlooking the FR for your office space or just to get away. Views of the River carry through to the loft via the FR 2-story wall of windows.
* Patio: Patio includes a retractable awning to watch the wildlife and waterfront views of the Bush River in the shade. Patio is also accessible from the 1st floor MB suite.
* 1st Floor Master Suite: Slider to patio, custom California Closets, jetted tub and TV in en suite so you can enjoy the news while you are getting dressed or a movie while soaking in the tub.
* Hardwood floors on 1st floor (except bedroom), while the rest of the home has brand new carpeting.
* Laundry Room: 2016 Laundry Rm remodel contains mega cabinets w/pullout shelving and built in freezer.
* Appliance: All appliances convey, including freezer, w/d, etc. Also included is a RainSoft water treatment system. Downstairs furnace has an air cleaner (makes the air smell like fresh rain) and humidifier.
* Storage: This home has no lack of storage anywhere given all the cabinetry, huge closets, garage and a separate 2nd floor storage room.
* HOA: You will love giving up all that outdoor maintenance because we have people! HOA fees include use of the Club House, Pool, Gym, walk-paths, full landscaping and ground maintenance., trash removal, road maintenance/snow removal, etc.
This is an amazing property and it will not last! Call today for appointment.